HOLIDAY SHORES SANITARY DISTRICT
MONDAY MARCH 8, 2021
6:00 P.M. AT OFFICE
2. OPEN FORUM
- Kevin Euler of Associated Bank to give a proposal.
- Discuss 4 bank proposals and whether to change banks or stay with Associated Bank, including re-financing the Water Plant loan.
- Mark Mayes of 338 Overlook Drive submitted a letter for sewer and possible partial water credit on large leak. He is not able to attend, he is out of town.
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- February 8, 2021 Meeting Minutes.
- Summary of Accounts February, 2021
- Approve Accounts Payable checks-February 2021
- Approve invoice from Restoration Resources, Invoice #671, dated 3/5/2021 for February Operations Management.
- Miscellaneous invoices over $500.00 to be signed. This includes the 3/17/2021 Cincinnati Insurance for Workers’ Comp and Liability.
- APPROVAL OF APPLICATIONS
- For the month of February 2021
- OTHER – The Water Tower CD will be maturing 3/24/2021. Discuss where to deposit the funds, because the renewal rates will be too low.
5. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Submit the renewal of Workers’ Compensation and Commercial/Liability insurance for the period of 3/17/2021 through 3/16/2022 from Dimond Bros. Insurance/Cincinnati Insurance for discussion.
6. NEW BUSINESS
8. ADJOURNMENT OF REGULAR MEETING